- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubrovnik Walking tour of the Pearl of the Adriatic including the Rector's Palace and Maritime Museum
- Split Guided tour of Diocletian's Palace and the beautiful old town
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Discover the picturesque lakes and waterfalls on foot
- Zadar Explore Croatia's old capital and see the sea organ and sun salutation
This one-week trip to Croatia offers the chance to discover its historic cities, pretty red-roofed coastal towns and stunning waterfalls. Explore Croatia's old capital Zadar and discover the narrow streets and medieval buildings in Trogir. Dubrovnik - Explore the 'pearl of the Adriatic' that has been wonderfully restored by UNESCO Split - Wander through the old town and take a guided tour of the sprawling Diocletian's Palace Plitvice Lakes National Park - Walk among the shimmering lakes and cascading waterfalls
Day 1 : Join trip in Dubrovnik
Day 2 : Explore Dubrovnik Old Town on foot; free afternoon in the city
Day 3 : Visit to Ston and Omis; discover Split on a walking tour
Day 4 : Free day to discover Split or the chance to visit Krka National Park
Day 5 : See Klis Fortress and the city of knin en route to Plitvicka Jezera
Day 6 : Walk amongst the lakes and waterfalls of the Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 7 : Scenic drive to Trogir via ancient Zadar
Day 8 : Trip ends in Seget Donji
- 7 Breakfast
- Bus, Ferry, Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Seget Donji are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.