- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dubrovnik Walking tour of the Pearl of the Adriatic including the Rector's Palace and Maritime Museum
- Split Guided tour of Diocletian's Palace and the beautiful old town
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Discover the picturesque lakes and waterfalls on foot
- Zadar Explore Croatia's old capital and see the sea organ and sun salutation
This one-week trip to Croatia offers the chance to discover its historic cities, pretty red-roofed coastal towns and stunning waterfalls. Explore Croatia's old capital Zadar and discover the narrow streets and medieval buildings in Trogir. Dubrovnik - Explore the 'pearl of the Adriatic' that has been wonderfully restored by UNESCO Split - Wander through the old town and take a guided tour of the sprawling Diocletian's Palace Plitvice Lakes National Park - Walk among the shimmering lakes and cascading waterfalls
Day 1 : Join trip in Dubrovnik
Day 2 : Explore Dubrovnik Old Town on foot; free afternoon in the city
Day 3 : Visit to Ston and Omis; discover Split on a walking tour
Day 4 : Free day to discover Split or the chance to visit Krka National Park
Day 5 : See Klis Fortress and the city of knin en route to Plitvicka Jezera
Day 6 : Walk amongst the lakes and waterfalls of the Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 7 : Scenic drive to Trogir via ancient Zadar
Day 8 : Trip ends in Seget Donji
- 7 Breakfasts
- Ivka Hotel (2 nights)
- Art Hotel (2 nights)
- Plitvice Holiday Resort (2 nights)
- Rotondo Hotel (1 night)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Seget Donji are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 January 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.