- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubrovnik: Known for its spectacular beauty and the magnificent walls, the lively capital of the historic Republic of Ragusa is a treasure trove of palaces and churches.
Four days in Dubrovnik, a fascinating town, with a proud cultural heritage that will leave you breathless. This package leaves you enough time at leisure so you can accommodate these best to your wishes, but includes the most needed services, as well as an excursion to Konavle Valley.
Day 1: Arrival Dubrovnik
Day 2: Dubrovnik – Konavle - Dubrovnik
Day 3: Dubrovnik
Day 4: Departure Dubrovnik
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to the hotel
- Shared transportation in an air conditioning bus throughout the tour on day 2
- Departure private transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on day 4
- Operated with English speaking guide during the half-day activity on day 2
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Half day Konavle Valley tour
- Optional extras
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dubrovnik, City Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dubrovnik, City Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dubrovnik, City Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.