- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in secluded pools and beneath waterfalls.
- Board a traditional wooden vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River to Bosnia and Herzegovina, allowing you to explore the beautiful town of Mostar.
- Dive into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast – your captain will be stopping the ship to allow you to enjoy swim breaks in between port stops.
- Eat and drink like Dalmatian royalty – visit one of Croatia’s finest wineries then enjoy a traditional feast in a small village outside Sibenik, renowned for its smoked ham.
Experience the elegance and old-world charm of Croatia on a small ship Adventure Cruise offering impressive coastlines, delightful towns and the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. While treasures like Hvar and Split are no secret to travellers, your small ship enables you to explore lesser-known towns and islands, stepping right off the boat onto their cobblestone streets. Stroll through enchanting alleyways in Mostar, dive into crystal-clear waters off the coast of Kornati National Park’s many islands, and satisfy your tastebuds with fresh seafood and local wines along the way. Navigate the stunning Dalmatian coast to discover the heart and soul of Croatia.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Board in Dubrovnik
Trpani and Opuzen
Krka National Park
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Kornati National Park
Disembark in Split
- Small cruise ship (14 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Small cruise ship , Boat , Minibus
- Korcula orientation walk
- Matusko winery visit and tasting
- Boat trip on the River Neretva with local snacks
- Hvar Island - Hiking Options
- Lavender farm visit
- Split Guided Tour
- Krka National Park waterfalls & swim stop
- Sibenik Orientation Walk
- Traditional Dalmatian Lunch
- Zadar City Walking Tour
- Zadar Sunset Drink
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Kornati National Park Visit
- Trogir Old Town Walking tour - includes Cathedral of St Lovro and Kamerlengo Fortress
- Captain's Dinner
- Split Guided Walk
- Ciovo Island Visit
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruise Croatia: Dubrovnik to Split via Zadar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 198+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise Croatia: Dubrovnik to Split via Zadar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruise Croatia: Dubrovnik to Split via Zadar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise Croatia: Dubrovnik to Split via Zadar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is small ship Adventure Cruising, which means you’ll be sailing on a yacht with 30—50 other people. The boat is spacious and comfortable, but the itinerary focuses more on the destination than on-board activities. Instead of a pool, we have the sea itself. Instead of a casino, we’ve got board games and a good book. There’s also no formal dress code to worry about and Wi-Fi is available for a small charge.
- Our ship moves under engine power, rather than sailing, so all cabins will experience light engine noise when the ship is moving (and occasionally when we drop anchor). It’s probably worth packing earplugs if you’re a light sleeper.
- Unlike other ships that cruise through the night, we’ll spend our evenings docked at port. This will give you more time to dine ashore and enjoy those balmy Croatian evenings. Cruising will mostly take place during the day.
- Onshore activities and excursions will involve a bit of walking. You’ll be visiting ancient sites and historical places, and at times you may have to cross cobbled streets and uneven ground, sometimes in hot conditions. If you have any concerns, please speak to your group leader before taking part.
- Most of our departures run in peak season, when the seas are calmer. The ship will experience some roll and pitch in choppy conditions, however all of our ships come equipped with stabilisers to minimise movement. There will be seasickness tablets on board and your crew will do all they can to minimise any discomfort.
- There are no lifts (elevators) on board our ships, so you’ll have to navigate a few steep flights of stairs (fitted with handrails) to access all the decks.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions