- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour the honeycomb underground tunnels of Vis, created to service the secret comings and goings of the Yugoslav military presence that left following Croat independence.
- Sip and swish Croatian varietals during an exclusive wine tasting at a local winery on Lastovo – a small island were few tourists venture.
- Escape the crowds and get back to nature in Mljet National Park, where among the evergreen forest and turquoise lakes there are quiet ruins to explore and hidden coves to discover.
- The trip includes an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in the aquamarine pools and see the park’s series of stunning waterfalls.
Cruise the Dalmatian coastline on a paradisiacal adventure through Croatia’s highlights and hidden gems. Spend 15-days aboard the Lupus Mare, taking in classic views of shimmering ocean and charming islands along with the offbeat sights the big ships don’t see. Departing from Dubrovnik, discover the underground military cave system on Vis, built under Yugoslav occupation, and the near-empty beaches of Lastovo. Explore the trails that run through lush Mljet National Park, as well as the stunning Split foreshore and Old Town. See the romantic and evocative Korcula, and board wooden boats and stop in at Mostar – a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. With all the comforts you need to sit back and relax, the delightful Dalmatian archipelago awaits.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Korcula to Opuzen
Hvar to Split
Split and Krka National Park
- Small cruise ship (14 nights)
- 14 Breakfast, 10 Lunch, 8 Dinner
- Small cruise ship , Boat , Minibus
- Korcula orientation walk
- Matusko winery visit and tasting
- Boat trip on the River Neretva with local snacks
- Riverside Restaurant Dinner
- Mostar - Guided tour
- Hvar Island - Hiking Options
- Lavender farm visit
- Split Guided Tour
- Krka National Park waterfalls & swim stop
- Swim stop
- Blue Cave Boat trip
- Vis Underground tunnel tour
- Miljet National Park vist
- Deck BBQ dinner
- Slano 1/2 day tour
- City Walls Walk Dubrovnik
- Any international flights to/from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruise Croatia, Coast and Outer Islands: Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 213+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise Croatia, Coast and Outer Islands: Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cruise Croatia, Coast and Outer Islands: Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise Croatia, Coast and Outer Islands: Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.