- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubrovnik wander the narrow, winding streets of Croatia's most famous and popular city, and opt to ride the cable car to Srd Mountain for spectacular views
- Korcula take in some of the impressive medieval architecture that the town is famous for, including ancient cathedrals and grand palaces
- Hvar reach the sunny island by catamaran and enjoy a day to explore the sights of Hvar at leisure
- Split join an optional walking tour or explore the city your way, making sure to check out the impressive Diocletian's Palace
Discover Dubrovnik, Croatia's medieval old city, before island hopping to beautiful Korcula and Hvar and ending in Coastal Split. Each day offers plenty of free time to independently explore before bedding down in a comfy hotel room each night.
Day: 1 Dubrovnik
Day: 2 Explore the Old City
Day: 3 Dubrovnik - your way
Day: 4 Dubrovnik - Korcula
Day: 5 Korcula
Day: 6 Hvar
Day: 7 Split
Day: 8 Split
- 7 nights 4 star accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Airport arrival & departure transfers on day 1 & day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in A/C vehicles, shared with other guests
- Cruising between islands by ferry and catamaran
- International flights and visas
- This tour is semi-independent in style and is not escorted by a tour guide. All services are offered on a shared basis with other guests. This holiday offers plenty of free time for you to do as much or as little as you like
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia Island Hop & Stop - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Croatia Island Hop & Stop - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia Island Hop & Stop - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.