- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubrovnik begin your journey from the charming walled port city which found fame in the popular TV show Game of Thrones
- Slano see the former palaces of nobles and opt for a Taste of Dalmatia food tour in neighbouring Ston
- Mljet stroll around the pristine lakes, wander through the forest of the national park or opt to hire bicycles
- Korcula admire the beautiful stone architecture as you explore the small town birthplace of famed explorer Marco Polo
Sail from Dubrovnik on a stunning 8 day sailing cruise. Relax onboard as you explore some of the best Dalmatian Islands in the region including Mljet national Park, cultural Korcula, jet set Hvar, historic Vis, spectacular Krka National Park and buzzing Split before ending in picturesque Omis.
Day: 1 Dubrovnik
Day: 2 Ston & Slano
Day: 3 Mljet & Korcula
Day: 4 Hvar
Day: 5 Vis & Sibenik
Day: 6 Krka National Park
Day: 7 Brac
Day: 8 Omis
- 7 nights accommodation on board the air-conditioned Agape Rose or Adriatic Pearl motor boat (see dates tab for ship departure dates) During 2020 the boats used will be the Agape Rose or the Adriatic Star
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (including 1 Captains dinner)
- Complimentary 1/2 litre of water with meals as well as complimentary tea, coffee and fresh fruit throughout the day and a snack in the afternoon.
- For 2020 departures 1 departure transfer on day 8 to Split airport
- 1 airport arrival transfer on day 1 from Dubrovnik airport per booking.
- Services of 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Welcome drink and snack on day 1
- Linen and bedding with towels changed every second day and bed linen changed twice a week
- Free WiFi on board
- Excursion to Skradin and Trogir
- International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port
- Tips for the crew are not included and at your own discretion. As a guideline we suggest EUR 3–5 per person per day
- Port Taxes - EUR40 per person to be paid on board in cash. Beach towel hire (optional)
- Optional excursions
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Save US$ 83+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia Island Discovery - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Croatia Island Discovery - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia Island Discovery - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.