- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge
- Admire the beauty of the sparkling Adriatic in Kotor, Montenegro
Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro have for centuries been at the crossroads of ancient civilisations, with a magical mixture of European and Near Eastern culture. The diversity is very clear, from the vibrant cities to the tiny traditional villages. Here we find a unique fusion of traditions, religions and architecture. Outside the towns and cities, the raw natural beauty is breathtaking, with ancient forests, rugged peaks and the beautiful Adriatic coastline where we explore the magnificent Bay of Kotor before making our final stop in the wonderful Croatian city of Dubrovnik.
Day 1: Start Dubrovnik Airport; drive to Kotor in Montenegro.
Day 2: Kotor city tour; boat ride to Gospa od Skrpjela and Perast islands in the Bay
Day 3: Transfer to Cetinje for city tour. Drive to UNESCO Durmitor N.P.,visiting
Ostrog Monastery en route.
Day 4: Walk around Zabljak Plateau with its lakes and traditional highland villages.
Day 5: Transfer to the Piva River on the border with Bosnia; lunch and a walk along
the banks of this beautiful river; drive to Sarajevo.
Day 6: City tour including the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum.
Day 7: Drive to Lukomir, Bosnia and Herzegovina's highest inhabited village; walk to
Day 8: Transfer to Mostar for sightseeing and city tour.
Day 9: Explore Ottoman town of Pocitelj, Kravica Waterfalls and visit nearby village
Day 10: Transfer to Trebinje, followed by wine tasting; continue to Dubrovnik.
Day 11: End Dubrovnik.
- 10 nights hotels and pensions, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Travel by air-conditioned private minibus
- Transfers for group flights
- Group normally 6 to 18, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bosnia & Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bosnia & Beyond tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 218 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bosnia & Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bosnia & Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.