- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge
- Admire the beauty of the sparkling Adriatic in Kotor, Montenegro
Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro have for centuries been at the crossroads of ancient civilisations, with a magical mixture of European and Near Eastern culture. The diversity is very clear, from the vibrant cities to the tiny traditional villages. Here we find a unique fusion of traditions, religions and architecture. Outside the towns and cities, the raw natural beauty is breathtaking, with ancient forests, rugged peaks and the beautiful Adriatic coastline where we explore the magnificent Bay of Kotor before making our final stop in the wonderful Croatian city of Dubrovnik.
Day 1: Start Dubrovnik Airport; drive to Kotor in Montenegro.
Day 2: Kotor city tour; boat ride to Gospa od Skrpjela and Perast islands in the Bay
Day 3: Transfer to Cetinje for city tour. Drive to UNESCO Durmitor N.P.,visiting
Ostrog Monastery en route.
Day 4: Walk around Zabljak Plateau with its lakes and traditional highland villages.
Day 5: Transfer to the Piva River on the border with Bosnia; lunch and a walk along
the banks of this beautiful river; drive to Sarajevo.
Day 6: City tour including the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum.
Day 7: Drive to Lukomir, Bosnia and Herzegovina's highest inhabited village; walk to
Day 8: Transfer to Mostar for sightseeing and city tour.
Day 9: Explore Ottoman town of Pocitelj, Kravica Waterfalls and visit nearby village
Day 10: Transfer to Trebinje, followed by wine tasting; continue to Dubrovnik.
Day 11: End Dubrovnik.
- 10 nights hotels and pensions, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Travel by air-conditioned private minibus
- Transfers for group flights
- Group normally 6 to 18, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bosnia & Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bosnia & Beyond tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bosnia & Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bosnia & Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.