- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Start and end your tour in Dubrovnik. In just 15 days this tour includes highlights from seven diverse countries. Visit four UNESCO sites including the Stari Most Bridge and take a boat ride around Matka Canyon. Discover tranquil lakes, ancient citadels and lively towns on this circuit adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
Day 2: Sarajevo
Day 3: Sarajevo
Day 4: Belgrade
Day 5: Belgrade
Day 6: Sofia
Day 7: Sofia
Day 8: Skopje
Day 9: Lake Ohrid
Day 10: Lake Ohrid
Day 11: Tirana
Day 12: Kotor
Day 13: Kotor
Day 14: Dubrovnik
Day 15: Depart Dubrovnik
- 12 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Foot
- Visit to Mostar
- Entry to Blagaj Tekke
- Matka Canyon Boat Ride
- Visit to Berat and entrance to Berat Castle
- Visit Trebinje for wine tour and tasting
- 24 hour Dubrovnik city card including City Walls and transport pass
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkans in Two Weeks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkans in Two Weeks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkans in Two Weeks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.