- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Entry to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Wine tasting in Nadin
- Local guide in Dubrovnik
Join us in the Balkans for historically charged capitals, sun-soaked Dalmatian coastlines and so much more in between. Bonus: this region's culture is just as amazing as its scenery!
Day 1 : Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 2 : Dubrovnik to Budva, Montenegro
Day 3 : Budva
Day 4 : Budva to Zadar, Croatia
Day 5 : Zadar to Plitvice Lakes
Day 6 : Plitvice Lakes to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Day 7 : Ljubljana
Day 8 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- -7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Ljubljana pub crawl: from €15
-Food tour of Ljubljana: from €33
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Balkan Blitz tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkan Blitz tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Blitz tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Blitz tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.