- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Inis Mór
- Tullamore Whiskey
- Hire a bike or horse and cart
Let us whisk you away on this incredible three-day adventure through centuries of Irish history and magical scenery. Feel wild and free on the beautiful island of Inis Mór and get an insight into the Irish way of life that will be hard to beat. Stand on the edge of the mighty Cliffs of Moher and feel the wind in your hair while you gaze over the Atlantic Ocean and experience the great nightlife and vibrant Celtic energy of Galway, the cultural capital of Ireland.
Day 1: Dublin To Galway
Day 2: Galway
Day 3: Galway To Dublin
- 2 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport around the Emerald Isle
- Inis Mór ferry and transfer
- Your fan-feckin-tastic Irish Guide
- Cliffs of Moher entry
- Orientation walking tour of Galway
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open. Most hostels have self-catering kitchens. There's also plenty of opportunity to eat at local pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Rocker incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Western Rocker incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Rocker incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.