- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse tour
- St Patrick's Day parade and celebrations
What began as a religious feast day for the patron saint of Ireland is now an international celebration of all things Irish. Yep, we’re talking about St Patrick’s Day. What better way to celebrate than dressing up in green and joining in on the action in the country’s charming capital. Guinness, anyone?
Lots of wild animals. Lots of culture.”
Day 1 : Dublin, Ireland
Day 2 : Dublin, Ireland
Day 3 : Dublin, Ireland
Day 4 : Dublin, Ireland
- 3 nights in hostels
- 3 Breakfasts
- Awesome Trip Leader
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this St Patrick's Day tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 22 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 15 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 28 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
St Patrick's Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this St Patrick's Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.