- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Limerick and County Galway
- VISIT the Giant's Causeway, Titanic Visitor's Centre in Belfast and the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes
- VIEW St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin and King John's Castle in Limerick
- SEE Dublin's Georgian Squares and St. Mary's Cathedral in Limerick
A favourite Ireland trip for families combining happy travels with the luck of the Irish. Find your own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow cuddling sheep on the Wild Atlantic Way. Ever wondered if boats can fly? See it firsthand in Foynes, all with no schoolbooks in sight.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin and Afternoon Sightseeing
Day 2: Dublin – Co. Down Coast
Day 3: Co. Down Coast – Belfast Sightseeing (2 Nights)
Day 4: Belfast – Giant's Causeway Excursion
Day 5: Belfast – Londonderry – Sligo
Day 6: Sligo – Galway – Limerick
Day 7: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 8: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 9: Killarney – Dublin
Day 10: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 18 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.