- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- Discover Limerick and County Galway
- Visit Winterfell Castle, the Giant's Causeway, Titanic Experience in Belfast and the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes
- View King John's Castle in Limerick
A favourite Ireland trip for families combining happy travels with the luck of the Irish. Find your own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, cuddling sheep on the Wild Atlantic Way. Ever wondered if boats can fly? See it firsthand in Foynes, all with no schoolbooks in sight.
Day 1: Welcome to Dublin
Day 2: Journey to Coastal County Down
Day 3: Onwards to Colourful Belfast
Day 4: A Day at the Giants Causeway
Day 5: Journey to Londonderry and Seaside Sligo
Day 6: Discover Galway and Limerick
Day 7: Admire the Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney
Day 8: Explore the Ring of Kerry
Day 9: Return to Lively Dublin
Day 10: Farewell Ireland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shamrocks and Leprechauns tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.