- duration 34 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Start your journey with a two night stay at a historic hotel in the heart of Dublin.
- Tour Trinity College and access the Long Room and famous Book of Kells, or explore the Guinness Storehouse.
- Tonight, visit an Irish pub for dinner, and be immersed in the local music and culture.
- Explore Bunratty Folk Park, before driving along the spectacular coastline to the Cliffs of Moher. Arrive in Galway for a two night stay.
Immerse yourself in England's rich traditions, Scotland's proud history & Ireland's many pleasures, combined with a cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest.
The best of Britannia and Europe
This magnificent journey encompasses all the culture, history and tradition that has made the British Isles such an object of fascination
Immerse yourself in England’s rich traditions, Scotland’s proud history and the many pleasures of Ireland. Combine all this with a cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest and you can look forward to a holiday that romances you with the very best that Europe and Britain have on offer.
Day 1 : Dublin
Day 2 : Dublin
Day 3 : Dublin > Killarney
Day 4 : Ring of Kerry
Day 5 : Killarney > Galway
Day 6 : Galway
Day 7 : Galway > Belfast
Day 8 : Belfast
Day 9 : Belfast > Loch Lomond
Day 10 : Loch Lomond > Inverness
Day 11 : Inverness
Day 12 : Inverness > Edinburgh
Day 13 : Edinburgh
Day 14 : Edinburgh > York
Day 15 : York > Chester
Day 16 : Chester > Bath
Day 17 : Bath
Day 18 : Bath > London
Day 19 : London
Day 20 : London > Amsterdam
Day 21 : Amsterdam
Day 22 : Cologne > Marksburg
Day 23 : Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
Day 24 : Miltenberg
Day 25 : Würzburg
Day 26 : Bamberg
Day 27 : Nuremberg
Day 28 : Regensburg
Day 29 : Passau > Salzburg
Day 30 : Melk > Dürnstein
Day 31 : Vienna
Day 32 : Vienna
Day 33 : Budapest
Day 34 : Budapest
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 34 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 34 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic jewel
- Scenic ruby
- Scenic pearl
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Enjoy the great British past time of morning tea, complete with a display of the ancient art of falconry, known as the ‘sport of kings’
- Visit Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and learn about the city’s fascinating history
- See the rugged beauty of the Cliffs of Moher
- Cruise the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers from Amsterdam to Budapest on board a luxurious Scenic Space-Ship
- Be seduced by the sounds of Beethoven, Strauss and Mozart at an exclusive classical concert at Palais Liechtenstein
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe with Majestic Britain & Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe with Majestic Britain & Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe with Majestic Britain & Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe with Majestic Britain & Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.