- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore Dublin with a Local Specialist
- Discover Galway, Limerick and Waterford
- Visit Bunratty Folk Park, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the famine ship in New Ross
- View King John's Castle in Limerick
A roundtrip from Dublin featuring all the Ireland highlights including Waterford's crystal, your newfound 'gift of the gab' at Blarney Castle and the irresistible Ring of Kerry. You'll also learn about the devastating Irish famine and peer over the edge at the Cliffs of Moher.
Day 1: Welcome to the Emerald Isle
Day 2: Onwards to Galway and Limerick
Day 3: Experience the Iconic Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney
Day 4: A Scenic Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 5: Explore Blarney and Journey to Waterford
Day 6: Through County Wicklows Countryside to Dublin
Day 7: Farewell Ireland
- 6 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon Estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Irish Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination.