- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Galway and Waterford
- VISIT the Glasnevin Trust in Dublin, the Titanic Museum, the UNESCO World Heritage site at the Giant's Causeway, Belleek to see how the famous pottery is made, Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the Famine Ship in New Ross
- VIEW the City Walls and Murals of Londonderry and Connemara
- SEE St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin and Galway Cathedral
Explore the Emerald Isle on this most in-depth of Irish experience trips, filled with tales of mythical creatures and the troubled history of an island split in two. Beyond soul-stirring landscapes, there's time with a local 'Cabbie' who'll guide you through Belfast.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin and Afternoon Sightseeing
Day 2: Dublin Belfast
Day 3: Belfast Giants Causeway Londonderry/Letterkenny
Day 4: Londonderry Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Londonderry Belleek County Galway (2 Nights)
Day 6: Connemara Excursion
Day 7: County Galway Cliffs of Moher Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 8: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 9: Killarney Blarney Waterford Kilkenny
Day 10: Kilkenny New Ross Co. Wicklow Dublin
Day 11: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 248 today.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 26 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Irish Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.