- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Galway and Enniskillen
- VISIT Titanic Experience, the Giant's Causeway, Londonderry, Ulster American folk Park, Enniskillen Castle Museums, Drumcliffe Churchyard, Westport, Achill Island, Cong and Athlone
- SEE the Murals of Londonderry
From Dublin to Belfast and back, explore Northern Ireland's culture, landscapes and history, including colourful stories about pirate queens, Celtic chieftains and mythical giants.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Day 2: Dublin – Belfast (2 Nights)
Day 3: Belfast Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Belfast – Giant's Causeway – Londonderry
Day 5: Londonderry – Enniskillen
Day 6: Enniskillen – Drumcliffe – Westport (2 Nights)
Day 7: Westport Sightseeing and Achill Island Excursion
Day 8: Westport – Cong – Galway – Athlone
Day 9: Athlone – Dublin
Day 10: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irelands Legendary North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irelands Legendary North tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 05 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Irelands Legendary North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irelands Legendary North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.