- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Think you know about Ireland? Our 8-day trip offers the full Irish travel experience. Visiting historical Galway, gazing out from the Cliffs of Moher, puckering up for the Blarney stone and taste-testing Guinness come as standard; but exploring the Jameson's Distillery & seeing the UNESCO World Heritage site of the jaw-dropping Giant's Causeway? Well, now we're talking.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Day 2: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
Day 3: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
Day 4: Galway
Day 5: Galway to Londonderry
Day 6: Londonderry to Belfast via Giants Causeway
Day 7: Belfast to Dublin
Day 8: Depart Dublin
- Wake up to a Irish breakfast every day. 4 dinners will also be included - think hearty stews and lashings of potatoes and choose to wash it all down with pots of that black liquid gold folk call Guinness.
- Charming Irish hotels will be opening their doors to us for 7 spectacular nights. Accommodation is twin share, or you can throw a bit of extra coin down to snooze solo.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.