- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Dublin, Killarney National Park and Lough Corrib with a Local Specialist
- Discover Killarney and Galway
- Visit Powerscourt Gardens, St. Patrick's Cathedral and Trinity College in Dublin, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara Marble Factory and Kylemore Abbey
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares and Galway Cathedral
Explore iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle, the former famous home of earls, princes and the famous Guinness family. See Connemara's wild and windswept beauty, let the wind whip you up at the Cliffs of Moher and admire 40 shades of green circling the Ring of Kerry.
Day 1: Hello Dublin
Day 2: Discover Diverse Dublin
Day 3: Admire County Kilkenny and on to Cork
Day 4: Journey to Blarney and on to Killarney
Day 5: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 6: Onwards to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway
Day 7: Galway Your Way
Day 8: Explore Stunning Connemara and Continue to Ashford Castle
Day 9: Return to Lively Dublin
Day 10: Journey Home
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.