- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- ORIENTATION of Glasgow
- VISIT Galway, Connemara Marble Factory, Kylemore Abbey, Westport, Drumcliff, Donegal, Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Fort William, Loch Ness, Blair Athol whisky distillery, Pitlochry and Edinburgh Castle
- VIEW Ailsa Craig and the 18th hole at St. Andrews
A spellbinding journey across the Emerald Isle and Scotland, featuring all the sights, breathtaking scenery and plenty of craic from Dublin to Edinburgh, with a stop in the Scottish Highlands.
Day 1: Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Day 2: Day 2: Dublin Sightseeing – County Galway (2 Nights)
Day 3: Day 3: Connemara Excursion
Day 4: Day 4: County Galway – Cong – Drumcliff – Donegal
Day 5: Day 5: Donegal – Londonderry – Belfast (2 Nights)
Day 6: Day 6: Belfast Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Day 7: Belfast – Glasgow
Day 8: Day 8: Glasgow – Glencoe – Scottish Highlands
Day 9: Day 9: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 10: Day 10: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Day 11: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Brendan Vacations. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 96 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 30 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.