- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Glasgow
- VISIT Galway, Connemara Marble Factory, Kylemore Abbey, Westport, Drumcliff, Donegal, Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond, Glencoe, Fort William, Loch Ness, Blair Athol whisky distillery, Pitlochry and Edinburgh Castle
- SEE Ailsa Craig and the 18th hole at St. Andrews
Tick off all the travel highlights on this in-depth UK, Scotland and Ireland trip, filled with tons of craic and special moments with friends, whether you're hopping across the mythical stones of Giant's Causeway or passing the lovely lochs, Highlands and castles of Scotland.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Day 2: Dublin Sightseeing – County Galway (2 Nights)
Day 3: Connemara Excursion
Day 4: County Galway – Cong – Drumcliff – Donegal
Day 5: Donegal – Londonderry – Belfast (2 Nights)
Day 6: Belfast Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Belfast – Glasgow
Day 8: Glasgow – Glencoe – Scottish Highlands
Day 9: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 10: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 274 today.
- Save US$ 86+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 30 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Ireland and Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.