- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dark Hedges
- Giant's Causeway
- Cliffs of Moher
Set your sights on the North of Ireland and the province of Ulster, with its stunning landscape, turbulent history and the vibrant cities of Derry and Belfast. Hear stories about the ancient past to the Troubles of recent times and visit the unforgettable Isle of Inis Mór, the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, the legendary Giant’s Causeway and the beautiful Antrim Coast. As if that wasn’t enough, there’s a visit to the mysterious ‘Dark Hedges’ and Ballintoy harbour, both used in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones. This is a part of the Emerald Isle that once experienced is never forgotten.
Day 1: Dublin To Ballintoy
Day 2: Ballintoy To Derry
Day 3: Derry To Galway
Day 4: Galway
Day 5: Galway To Dublin
- 4 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport around the Emerald Isle
- Inis Mór ferry and transfer
- Your fan-feckin-tastic Irish Guide
- Cliffs of Moher entry
- The Giant’s Causeway Visitor Centre entry
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open. Most hostels have self-catering kitchens. There's also plenty of opportunity to eat at local pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Giant's Rocker incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Giant's Rocker incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Giant's Rocker incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.