- Walking tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Dublin, Killarney National Park and Westport with a Local Specialist
- Discover Galway and Killarney
- Visit EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, the National Irish Famine Museum at Strokestown Park, Kylemore Abbey, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle, Kilkenny Castle and Trinity College
- View the mountains of the Connemara and Torc Waterfall
Step into this most enchanting of Ireland trips, revealing what life is like on the island. Breathe in the fresh Galway air and wander the flower-scented gardens of Kylemore Abbey before dinner in the O'Connells' home to learn all about the 'lost' town of Newtown Jerpoint.
Day 1: Hello Dublin
Day 2: Experience Irish history and on to Enniscrone
Day 3: Journey to Westport and Galway
Day 4: The Iconic Cliffs of Moher and Onwards to Killarney
Day 5: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 6: Venture to Blarney and Medieval Kilkenny
Day 7: Return to Lively Dublin
Day 8: Farewell Ireland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Emerald Isle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Enchanting Emerald Isle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Emerald Isle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Emerald Isle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.