- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Dublin, Killarney National Park and Westport with a Local Specialist
- Discover Galway and Killarney
- Visit Trinity College and EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum in Dublin, the National Irish Famine Museum at Strokestown Park, Kylemore Abbey, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle and Kilkenny Castle
- View the mountains of the Connemara and Torc Waterfall
Step into this most enchanting of Ireland trips, revealing what life is like on the island. Breathe in the fresh Galway air and wander the flower-scented gardens of Kylemore Abbey before dinner in the O’Connells’ home to learn all about the ‘lost’ town of Newtown Jerpoint.
Day 1: Hello Dublin
Day 2: Experience Irish history and on to Ballina
Day 3: Journey to Westport and Galway
Day 4: The Iconic Cliffs of Moher and Onwards to Killarney
Day 5: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 6: Venture to Blarney and Medieval Kilkenny
Day 7: Return to Lively Dublin
Day 8: Farewell Ireland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 2 Dinners
- 7 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Emerald tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Enchanting Emerald tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Emerald tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Emerald tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.