- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- WALKING TOUR in Killarney National Park and Westport
- ORIENTATION of Galway and Killarney
- VISIT EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, The National Irish Famine Museum at Strokestown Park, Kylemore Abbey, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle, Kilkenny Castle and Trinity College
- SEE St. Patrick's Cathedral, Galway Cathedral, the mountains of the Connemara and Torc Waterfall
Centuries of Irish heritage and culture are revealed on this adventure across the windswept valleys of Ireland, from Dublin's Georgian Squares to the Anglo-Norman Kilkenny Castle on the Nore River.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
Day 2: Dublin – Strokestown – Enniscrone
Day 3: Enniscrone – Westport – Galway
Day 4: Galway – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 5: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 6: Killarney – Blarney – Kilkenny
Day 7: Kilkenny – Dublin
Day 8: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Emerald tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Enchanting Emerald tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Emerald tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Emerald tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.