- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Molly Gallivan's Cottage and learn the story of a widow who supported her children by brewing illicit whiskey
- Embark on a seaweed foraging walk on the Skellig Coast and enjoy local seaweed delicacies
- Tour Killarney in a traditional jaunting car and sample the beers at a local brewery
Views of spellbinding scenery. Stories of maritime towns and picture-book villages. Ancient castles steeped in history, and country inns full of character. The further we go into Southern Ireland's enchanting landscapes, the deeper you'll fall under its spell!
Day 1 : Dublin - Kildare - Ennis
Day 2 : Ennis - Cliffs of Moher - Killarney
Day 3 : Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
Day 4 : Killarney - Kenmare - Kinsale
Day 5 : Kinsale
Day 6 : Kinsale - Waterford
Day 7 : Waterford - Avoca - Dublin
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Corners of Southern Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 71+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Corners of Southern Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Corners of Southern Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Corners of Southern Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.