- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Inis Mór
- Tullamore Whiskey
- Traditional music
Amazing five-day tour around the spectacular south and west of Ireland that will bombard your senses and change your life forever. We’ll show you places you never imagined existed and will never forget. Discover what great craic the Emerald Isle is, from incredible landscapes, mountains, sandy beaches and castles, to nights squeezed into the local pub with traditional live music and a pint of the black stuff in hand.
Day 1: Dublin To Galway
Day 2: Galway
Day 3: Galway To Ennis
Day 4: Ennis To Killarney
Day 5: Killarney To Dublin
- 4 nights multi-share accommodation
- All transport around the Emerald Isle
- Inis Mór ferry and transfer
- Your fan-feckin-tastic Irish Guide
- Cliffs of Moher entry
- Orientation walking tour of Galway
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open. Most hostels have self-catering kitchens. There's also plenty of opportunity to eat at local pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Celtic Rocker incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Celtic Rocker incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Celtic Rocker incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.