- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore Dublin, Londonderry, Belfast and Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- Discover Waterford, Adare, Galway and Glasgow
- Visit the Irish National Stud in Kildare, the Waterford Crystal showroom, Blarney Castle, Giant's Causeway, Titanic Experience in Belfast, Glengoyne whisky distillery in Glasgow, Pitlochry and Edinburgh Castle
- View Eilean Donan Castle, the battlefield of Culloden and the 18th green at St. Andrews
Travel to see the very Best of Ireland and Scotland, from delicate Waterford Crystal to the golfing greats of St. Andrews. Kiss the Blarney Stone and you’ll be sharing tales from Giant’s Causeway, the Ring of Kerry and the Scottish Highlands for years to come.
Day 1: Welcome to Dublin
Day 2: Discover Diverse Dublin
Day 3: Journey to Waterford
Day 4: Onwards to Blarney and Killarney
Day 5: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 6: Continue to Galway and Coastal Ballina
Day 7: Off to Donegal and on to Londonderry
Day 8: Admire the Giants Causeway and on to Belfast
Day 9: Cross the Irish Sea to Glasgow
Day 10: Discover Glasgows Rich Legacy
Day 11: Continue Over the Sea to Skye
Day 12: Venture to Loch Ness and Culloden in the Scottish Highlands
Day 13: Journey to Enchanting Edinburgh
Day 14: Uncover Edinburghs Treasures
Day 15: Farewell Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 14 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Ireland and Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 144+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Ireland and Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Ireland and Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Ireland and Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination.