- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- ORIENTATION of Waterford, Adare, Galway and Glasgow
- VISIT the Irish National Stud, the Waterford Crystal showroom, Blarney Castle, Giant's Causeway, Titanic Museum, Pitlochry and Edinburgh Castle
- VIEW Eilean Donan Castle, the battlefield of Culloden and the 18th green at St. Andrews
- SEE St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, Galway Cathedral and Loch Lomond
Pretty pink heather hues and an emerald green landscape define the rugged beauty of Scotland and Ireland - home to enduring myths and legends, grand castles, bloody battles and the perfect swing.
Day 1: Day 1: Arrive Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 2: Day 2: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Day 3: Dublin – Kildare – Waterford
Day 4: Day 4: Waterford – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 5: Day 5: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 6: Day 6: Killarney – Adare – Galway – Enniscrone
Day 7: Day 7: Enniscrone – Donegal – Londonderry
Day 8: Day 8: Londonderry – Giant’s Causeway – Belfast
Day 9: Day 9: Belfast – Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 10: Day 10: Glasgow Orientation
Day 11: Day 11: Glasgow – Glencoe – Isle of Skye
Day 12: Day 12: Isle of Skye – Loch Ness – Culloden – Scottish Highlands
Day 13: Day 13: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 14: Day 14: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 15: Day 15: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 14 breakfasts
- 6 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Dublin and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Ireland and Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Brendan Vacations. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 127 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 06 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Ireland and Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Ireland and Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.