- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- ORIENTATION of Donegal, Galway, Cork and Waterford
- VISIT the Titanic Belfast, the Giant's Causeway, Belleek pottery, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle, the John F. Kennedy Arboretum and the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross and Waterford Crystal
- VIEW the Antrim Coast, W.B. Yeat's grave at Drumcliff, the Marian Shrine in Knock, Trinity College and the Georgian Squares in Dublin
- SEE City Hall in Belfast and the Cathedral of Galway
Enjoy a leisurely exploration of Ireland, from Waterford in the south to the northern mythical land of Finn MacCool, the giant whose 'causeway' enjoys World Heritage Site status.
Day 1: Day 1: Arrive Dublin
Day 2: Day 2: Dublin – Belfast Sightseeing and At Leisure (2 Nights)
Day 3: Day 3: Giant's Causeway Excursion
Day 4: Day 4: Belfast – Londonderry – County Donegal (2 Nights)
Day 5: Day 5: County Donegal Orientation and At Leisure – Belleek Excursion
Day 6: Day 6: County Donegal – Knock – County Galway (2 Nights)
Day 7: Day 7: Connemara Orientation and Galway At Leisure
Day 8: Day 8: County Galway – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 9: Day 9: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 10: Day 10: Killarney – Blarney – Cork – Waterford (2 Nights)
Day 11: Day 11: Waterford – Kilkenny Excursion
Day 12: Day 12: Waterford – Wexford – Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 13: Day 13: Dublin Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 14: Day 14: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 13 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Brendan Vacations. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 115 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 29 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.