- Chill out
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Belfast, Londonderry and Dublin with a Local Specialist
- Discover Donegal, Galway, Cork and Waterford
- Visit the Titanic Experience in Belfast, the Giant's Causeway, Belleek Pottery Visitor Centre, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle, the John F. Kennedy Arboretum and the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross, Kilkenny Castle and Waterford Crystal
- View the Antrim Coast, W.B. Yeats's grave at Drumcliff and the Marian Shrine in Knock
Take your time to soak up all that this leisurely Ireland trip has to offer. From iconic sights like the Titanic Belfast, Kilkenny Castle and Giant's Causeway to heartfelt moments and a tasty meal with a celebrity chef at her home in Ballyknocken, this is Ireland at its finest.
Day 1: Welcome to The Emerald Isle
Day 2: Onwards to Beautiful Belfast
Day 3: A Day at the Giants Causeway
Day 4: Journey to Londonderry and County Donegal
Day 5: Admire Belleeks Famous Pottery
Day 6: Pilgrimage to Knock and on to County Galway
Day 7: Admire Stunning Connemara
Day 8: Explore the Cliffs of Moher and Killarney
Day 9: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 10: See the Sights in Blarney, Cork and Waterford
Day 11: Uncover the Treasures of Kilkenny
Day 12: Venture to Wexford and Return to Dublin
Day 13: Discover Diverse Dublin
Day 14: Farewell Ireland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 13 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.