- Desert safaris
- Dune Bashing
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 1000
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubai City Sightseeing Dubai Creek, Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek with 5 Star BBQ Dinner
- Desert Safari in Dubai with 4*4 Vehicle
The Dubai City Tour package would give you a glimpse of the history, culture, heritage and growth of the amazing city of Dubai. Some of the highlights that are covered during this tour include Jumeirah Mosque, Hotel Atlantis the Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Zayed Road, etc. With a tour guide accompanying you, you would be able to learn more about each and every place.
The story about the growth of Dubai as the city it is today is awe-inspiring. While it has grown into a power city, Dubai still cherishes its culture and history. A tour of the city would help you to see both these sides of the city.
Activity 2 - Day 1 - Dhow Cruise - Start: 7:00 PM
The Dhow Cruise usually happens during evening time, after sunset. This is a great time to take in the views of the glittering buildings on the coast of Dubai Creek. While you enjoy the scenic beauty of the place, you are served some of the most delicious dishes. Apart from this, you can also enjoy some entertaining activities like Arabic music, the traditional Tanura show, etc. The dhow has a lower, air-conditioned deck and an open, upper deck. The dhow cruise dinner is a great way of spending time with your family, friends or your romantic partner.
Activity 3 - Day 2 - Desert Safari - Start time: 3:00 PM
Desert safari in Dubai is an exciting tour and something you must not miss even if you are in the city for a short visit. Ideal for people who are looking for an adventure, the desert safari offers you dune bashing opportunity in the desert of Dubai. With a 4 x 4 vehicle, this journey is safe and at the same time exhilarating too.
Once you reach the desert camp, you can indulge in a variety of activities including camel riding, quad biking, shisha smoking, etc. You can also don the traditional Arabic clothes and click pictures.
While all these activities are fun, do not forget the sunset as the desert looks the best during this time of the day. As the sun sets and the night sets in, the desert camp becomes colourful and lovely. You can hear the melodious Arabic music and see the graceful belly dancing. We also conduct Tanura dance shows for our guests. Followed by this is a barbecue dinner which is a lavish spread of Arabic and international cuisine.
Day 1: Dubai City Tour
Day 2: Desert Safari Dubai
- Dubai City Sightseeing
- Pickup From Hotel or Residence in the Morning at 9:00 AM for Dubai City Tour.
- Dhow Cruise 4 Star International Buffet Dinner
- Pickup From Hotel or Residence in the Evening in between 6.30 to 7 PM for Dhow Cruise Creek Dinner.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Dune Bashing, Camel Riding & more
- Pickup From Hotel or Residence in the Afternoon in between 2.30 to 3 PM for Desert Safari Dubai.
- Quad Bike AtDesert
- Liqour at Desert
- Quad Bikes ATV's
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.