- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- Discover what life was like in UAE before the oil rush at Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai’s oldest building
- Shop till you drop at the exotic spice and gold market
- Explore the vast Mall and all its hidden delights, such as the light and water show, with a local by your side
- Visit the world’s largest manmade island and traverse it by monorail
Dubai is a city renowned for having it all; fascinating history, epic beaches, world-class shopping and a dizzying array of weird and wonderful entertainment options. If you want to see all the delights of Dubai but have no idea where to start, join us for a private tour of its most thrilling highlights. Visit the Burj Khalifa, grab a bargain at the spice and gold souk, explore the world’s largest man-made island (Palm island) and take a monorail ride to the world famous Palm Atlantis Hotel.
Your private tour will begin with a visit to Dubai’s oldest building, the Al Fahidi Fort which has been converted into Dubai’s premier museum. This is a great place to begin our tour as it will give you a chance to learn about the history of the United Arab Emirates and what life was like before the oil discovery that changed its destiny forever.
From history to shopping, next we’ll hop into a water taxi (known as an abra) to cross Dubai Creek from Bur Dubai to the Deira side to visit the famous spice and gold market.
Your local guide will be able to help you with the obligatory haggling with stall owners and point you in the right direction of the best quality products as we stroll around the souk, soaking in its exotic atmosphere.
From the old-style way of shopping to the new, your next stop is the world’s biggest mall, where we’ll spend half an hour exploring its many highlights, such as the aquarium, water fall, ice rink and the dancing fountain where you will visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. The lift will take you to the 125th floor where you can admire stunning city views of Dubai and beyond.
The Dubai Mall boasts a tonne of tasty food options, so next, we’ll stop for a bite to eat (not included) at a restaurant, café or fast food joint of your choice.
After you have replenished your energy, we will head over to Palm Island, the biggest man-made island in the world, which we will discover by monorail. The island is home to a vast array of elegant buildings and fancy architecture and is the location for one of the world’s biggest and most well-known hotels, the Atlantis.
Our final stop will be at Dubai Marina, This is a great opportunity to get closer to and take photos of some of the city’s most impressive skyscrapers, such as the Infinity Tower, which is the most twisted tower in the world and the Princess Tower which is the tallest residential tower in the world at 413 metres.
After Marina photo stop we’ll drive you back to your hotel after an action-packed day of sightseeing! Before you go, don’t forget to ask your local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in glamorous Dubai.
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking guide
- Cold water
- Water taxi ride
- Dubai museum entry ticket
- Monorail ticket
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket for 124 - 125 floor only.
- Food and shopping at the market and at Dubai Mall
- tip/gratuities for your driver and guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Private Dubai: Highlights of Dubai tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Private Dubai: Highlights of Dubai tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Private Dubai: Highlights of Dubai tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
At your hotel. Please advise us where you will be staying when you make your booking.Meeting end point :
At your hotel.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.