- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the best Abu Dhabi has to offer with a passionate local guide
- Visit the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and learn how to put on a hijab
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island, the largest art museum in the Middle
- See Yas Island, home to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, and where the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Formula 1 takes place every year
See Abu Dhabi from a local perspective! Spend the day on a private tour that will show you the city’s highlights including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum, the newest tourist attraction in the city and the largest art museum in the Middle East. Learn about the city’s rich history and feel like a local as you dive into the best of Abu Dhabi.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
Get ready to discover the best that Abu Dhabi has to offer with the help of a local guide. After being picked up at your hotel, you’ll travel by air conditioned private car to the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Along the way, we’ll see a lot of new development happing on the outskirts of Dubai where the government is getting ready for Expo 2020.
Our first stop on your private tour will be Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the main place of worship in the city, which can accommodate up to 42,000 worshippers. This ornate mosque is a piece of art and a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. Note that since this is a functional place of worship, women will need to be covered head-to-toe with long pants, long sleeves, and a headscarf, and men will have to wear long pants. Visiting the mosque will give you the opportunity to learn about the main religion of the UAE.
Next, we’ll stop to admire those world famous mega skyscrapers and take some photos of the skyline and of the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel.
Feeling peckish yet? There will be an opportunity to stop for lunch ( this will be at your own expense at the marina mall, your guide will be able to give you some food recommendations, depending on what you fancy).
After lunch, we’ll drive to the cultural district of Abu Dhabi’s Saadiyat Island, home to the largest art museum in the Middle East, the Louvre Abu Dhabi. We’ll wander around the exhibits and make a beeline for anything that takes your fancy, this your tour after all.
Before we leave Abu Dhabi we’ll hop over to Yas Island, a natural islet featuring several popular attractions, including Yas Waterwold, Ferrari World and Yas Marina circuit which is home to the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Grand Prix.
We will then drive back to Dubai where we wil drop you off at your accommodation. Before you go, don’t forget to ask your expert local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in the city.
Note: This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Private transportation
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Food and additional drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Private Dubai: Abu Dhabi Highlights tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 December 2020, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Private Dubai: Abu Dhabi Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Private Dubai: Abu Dhabi Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
You’ll be picked up at your hotel. Please notify us at the time of booking where you will be staying. If you don’t know yet, you can let us know once you’ve booked your hotel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97 156 215 9898.Meeting end point :
Your hotelCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.