- Sightseeing tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 100
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Norway of Arabia on a traditional dhow in the Persian Gulf
- 99% chance to see Dolphins
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the Fjords of Musandam
06:30 AM, pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Musandam Khasab, Oman. On the way, drive via Ras Al Khaimah and cross the border into Oman.
At 10:00 you’ll depart on a full-day cruise to the spectacular Fjords of Musandam.
Midway during the cruise, the dhow will anchor at Telegraph Island, where you’ll be able to swim and snorkel in the pleasant, clear waters, among the friendly and colorful fish. There’s a possibility that you’ll see dolphins during the cruise. On board the dhow you’ll enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch with refreshments, including soft drinks and fruits, also available.
After lunch you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling, or relaxing and admiring the amazing landscapes.
At 16:00 you’ll head back to the harbor and afterwards will be transferred back to your hotel in Emirates.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car or bus (UAE/Musandam Khasab, Oman/UAE)
- Visa and Exit fees
- Border assistance
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Khasab
- Dolphin watching
- Swimming and snorkeling in Khasab Fjords
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets and towels
- Tasty Oriental lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruits during the cruise
- Water during transpiortation
- Tips & Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationVisa policy: • All European, U.S. and U.K. nationals can obtain a visa upon arrival (on the day of the trip). • For other nationalities, it’s possible to visit the Musandam peninsula by taking a day trip to the Dibba side. Check out: Musandam Dibba cruise- Day trip package or contact the operator for more details.