- Discover the beautiful city of Dubai in 04 hours city tour
- Enjoy the beginning of the city at Dubai Creek, shop at the largest gold & spice souks
- Take photos of the Burj Al Arab hotel, Jumeirah Beach and Atlantis
- Special moment at the tallest building, Burj Khalifa
Your experienced local guide will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and drive you to your first location of the day.
Your first stop is where Dubai starts; the Dubai Creek. Hop in the Abra-Dubai water Taxi which is the city's oldest mode of transportation.
Afterwards your guide will lead you over to the shopping center you’ve been waiting to see; the Gold & Spice Souks where you can buy anything and everything.
After your shopping spree, you continue to the most beautiful and tourist-loved mosque in Dubai; the Jumeirah Mosque.
But have your camera charged and ready as you take you for a photo stop by the beach side of the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel on the water. While you’re out by the water, you’ll see the Palm Island; and yes, it’s exactly how it sounds. It’s an island that looks like a real palm tree. Stare in awe of the city view on the island as you make your way to Atlantis the Palm, a rather large, open marine habitat.
Take in the gigantic skyscrapers as you zip down Sheik Zayed Road. Your next destination is another fantasy sightseeing and the last attraction of the Dubai city tour. You end the tour with a photo stop by the the Burj Khalifa, the tallest and most impressive building on earth.
After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to your selected hotel/ location.
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotel/ location
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned attractions
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Cold mineral water
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
For the shared tour the pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your chosen pick-up time. The duration of the tour
includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.