Good to know
• Languages: the public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour.
• Mosque Dress Code: No loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. No transparent (see-through) clothing. No shorts for men, No shorts and skirts must be ankle length, No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear. No visible Tattoos. Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes.
• Headscarf for ladies is essential (ALL women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent.
• Visitors are requested not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• Abayas (Arabic ladies’ cloak) are available for purchase during the tour at a nominal supplement
Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure.
100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show.