- Drive across the desert dunes by 4WD vehicle
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under a canopy of stars
- Watch traditional tanura , belly dance shows and get a henna painting on your hands
- Explore the desert sands on the back of a camel and have a photo on your hands with falcon
Following a pick-up at your hotel, drive to the center of the desert on a 45-minute journey to your 1st destination. Upon arrival, stop to take photos of the desert dunes and local falcons. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp. Experience a traditional Arabic welcome coffee and dates and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment and watch traditional tanura dance shows, belly dancing and more.
Take a ride around the desert sands on the back of a camel. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a Shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder!
Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a canopy of stars.
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Welcome drinks
- Arabic coffee and tea
- Henna painting
- Camel ride
- Sunset photo stop
- Shisha pipe ("Hubbllee Bubblee”)
- Shared camp, as per your selected option
- Tanura and belly dancing show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Barbecue dinner (open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned in "what's included"
- Quad Bike and Dune Buggy options (available on request and depending upon availability)
- Alcoholic beverages (available at the camp at additional cost)
No refund: Cancellation within 48 hours or no-show.