- Drive across the Adventure desert dunes by 4WD vehicle
- Explore the desert sands on the back of a camel and have a photo on your hands with falcon
- Watch traditional tanura , belly dance shows and get a henna painting on your hands
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under a canopy of stars in vip camp
Following a pick-up at your hotel, drive to the center of the desert on a 30-45minute journey to your 1st destination. Upon arrival, stop to take photos of the desert dunes and local falcons. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp.Set in your VIP Table with assistant ,Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment, and watch traditional tanura dance shows, belly dancing, and more.
Take a ride around the desert sands on the back of a camel. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder!
Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a canopy of stars.
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- VIP Camp Service
- Welcome drinks
- Arabic coffee and tea
- Henna painting
- Camel ride
- Sunset photo stop
- Shisha pipe ("Hubbllee Bubblee”)
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Barbecue dinner (open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned in "what's included"
- Quad Bike and Dune Buggy options (available on request, depending on availability)
- Alcoholic beverages (available at the camp at additional cost)
Pick-up from any hotel in Dubai (excluding the Movenpick Ibn Batuta Mall, Almaha Resort, and Bab Alshams Resort; available for an additional USD 10 per person for 1-3 people. For more than 3 people the charge will be waived).
For pick-ups from Dubai Port or Airport it is also USD 10 for groups of 1-3 people. For parties larger than 3 people, the charge will be waived.
Entertainment activities and serving alcoholic drinks in camps will not be available during the below dates:
-06 June for for 1 month
We were picked up from our hotel lobby on time. It took us about 45 min to get out of City and to reach out first stop "quad bike riding ". Be prepared to Pay through your nose for 20 minute ride .You do need to carry cash for the quad bikes, headscarves and to pay for snacks etc .Free water was offered to everyone by the OceanAir team.try not to eat or drink too much before the Dune Bashing !! Take your car/motion sickness medications ! Dune Bashing was nauseating fun. Sunset in desert while sandboarding was relaxing break. A Long trip to the desert camp was tiring but the camp itself was great. Ample food and drinks with relaxing seating and entertaining performances.
Only 4 camels for over 100 guests so be prepared.
Jalil our tour guide was excellent! *****”
No refund: Cancellation within 48 hours or no-show.