- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubai: The home of architecture that beats all the records, shopping centers that look like cities and an artificial island. It is the place where everything is possible.
- Delhi: The capital of India enjoys splendid cultural and architectural heritage such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar and the governmental district of Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City', visiting Amber Fort and City Palace among other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The 'ghost town' of the Mughals seems paralyzed in time to be abandoned five centuries ago
From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors. Dubai covers a wide variety of landscapes in a very small area. In a single day, you can experience everything from rugged mountains and breathtaking sand dunes to sandy beaches, lush green parks, dusty villages and old houses to luxurious residential districts and from colorful souks (markets) to ultra-modern shopping centers. Combine Dubai with the Golden Triangle of India that dazzles with dazzles with its grandeur, mystery and history - all the characteristics that you will find every day of this tour through the most emblematic area of the country. During 10 unforgettable days, you will visit the most famous and precious monuments of the subcontinent. You will get to know the most sacred mosques, walk on the hill of an elephant, visit the royal palaces and much more during visits to UNESCO world heritage sites
Day 1: Arrival Dubai
Day 2: Dubai
Day 3: Dubai
Day 4: Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai (140 Km -1.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Dubai - Delhi (3.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 6: Delhi
Day 7: Delhi – Jaipur (255 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 8: Jaipur
Day 9: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 10: Agra
Day 11: Agra – Depart Delhi (220 Km – 4 Hrs)
- 10 nights´ accommodation
- 10 Breakfast + 2 Lunches (on day 4 and 7) + 2 Dinners (day 2 and 3)
- ***Half Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra (10 Breakfast + 2 Lunch (on day 4 and 7) + 10 Dinners)***
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra ( 10 Breakfast + 10 Lunch + 10 Dinners)***
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers on a shared basis
- Porterage at airport and all applicable taxes on hotels and transport included
- TOUR GUIDE :
- Operated with accompanied local English speaking local guide in Dubai***
- ***Accompanied Spanish speaking guide for Dubai upon additional cost as an optional extra
- Operated with accompanied local English speaking local guide in India***
- ***Accompanied Spanish speaking guide for India upon additional cost as an optional extra
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar in Delhi; Samode Palace; Aarti ceremony at the Birla Temple; Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Fatehpur Sikri; Agra Fort & Taj Mahal in Agra
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Dubai International Airport (on the day 1) & Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi (on the day 5)
- Day 2: Dubai Museum entrance
- Day 4: Ferrari Park entrance
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International nor Domestic flights
- Any airfare, Domestic and International airport taxes
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Dubai tourist visa fees
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Entrance fee to monument/places of interest in Dubai
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dubai With India's Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 559 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Dubai With India's Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dubai With India's Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.