- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a traditional water taxi ride on the Dubai Creek
- Visit the spice market and the gold market
- Visit Dubai Museum and Jumeirah Mosque
- Stop for pictures from the outside of the 7star Burj Al Arab hotel
After the pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, you’ll get to know your tour guide. The tour starts from the Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, where a traditional ride in a water taxi on the Dubai Creek awaits you.
You’ll then explore the souks, located directly behind the pier and made up of approximately 300 shops. Visit the spice bazaar and experience the aroma of the Orient as you taste and smell the numerous spices. In the district of Deira you’ll find the gold souks. In the business district in the old part of Dubai you can still experience the oriental atmosphere.
Dubai is a place that stimulates all your senses. From the manifold smells you move on to the city's architectural masterpieces. Take advantage of the photo stops to forever immortalize such wonders as the Jumeirah Mosque and the renowned Jumeirah Road.
If you so please, you may also stop for pictures from the outside of the world-famous Burj Al Arab hotel - the world's first 7-star hotel.
At the end of the tour we will drop you off back at your hotel.
- Tour by bus/minivan
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Dubai
- Live guide
- Admission to the Dubai Museum
- Water taxi ride
- Food & drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.