- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Perfect introduction for firsttime visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
Your tour continue toward the palm island Jumairah created using a land reclamation and its became officially the world’s largest artificial island and a home of most of the very famous five star hotels such us the majestic Atlantis hotel.
Next on the itinerary is the Jumairah, this picturesque landmark of the city is considered as the most beautiful modern Islamic contraction of the city, enjoy taking some pictures before you can visit al Bastakiya. This locality is now part of Dubai quaint old quarter and it houses the very famous Al Fahidi Fort which is turned to a museum since the year 1971.
Enjoy a short ride by Abra(water taxi) toward the spice and gold market where you can bargains for your purchases.
The evening time you will find yourself stepping on-board into one of the typical Arab boats called dhow dinner cruise, relax and enjoy cruising Dubai creek where you will come across a spectacularly illuminated structures like Sheik Said’s House.
Enjoy these sights while partaking a delicious buffet dinner and an excellent selection of beverages, this sturdy boats are fantastic for a romantic dinner or simply for relaxation.
- Professional guide
- Buffet dinner
- Dinner cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWhen your city tour ends you will proceed directly to the dhow cruise