- Discover the beautiful Sights of Dubai Starting From Dubai Museum to Burj Khalifa
- Visit the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, The Palm Island
You get to enjoy Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, which is the only mosque in Dubai open to non-Muslims. So, make the most of it. While the historical part of the city is quite interesting, your Dubai city tour would not be complete if you do not see its modern side.
The tour takes you Hotel Burj Al Arab (which is designed in the shape of a sail), the Palm Islands (largest artificial island in the world), Hotel Atlantis the Palm (the crowning glory of palm Jumeirah), Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world). The tour also includes a drive along the Shiekh Zayed Road so that you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
This tour package has been designed to cover the most important places in the city of Dubai. It is perfect for those who want to view the entire city of Dubai in a short period of time.
- Dubai Museum – A reflection of the history and culture of the place
- Jumeirah Mosque – A perfect combination of Islamic and Modern Architecture
- Atlantis Hotel – Crowning glory of Palm Island
- Dubai Mall – The largest Mall in the World with more than 1200 stores for Shopping
- Mall of Emirates – Mall with the largest Indoor Ski Park and Snow World
- Burj Khalifa – One of the Tallest structure of the World
- Pick up from your residence and drop off to your residence or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah
- Desert Safari
- Tickets Not Included
- 100% Cancellation fee will be applicable if the Tour is cancelled in between 10 days to your Tour Date & the Cancellation Date.