- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- See the Ferrari World theme park on Yas Island from the outside
- Go to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Discover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates and one of the most forward-looking cities in the Arabian Gulf.
Following a pick-up from your hotel or accommodation, transfer by private vehicle to Abu Dhabi, a drive of approximately 1 hour. Stop to admire the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, located at the entrance to the capital.
Continue to the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel. Next, you'll discover one of the landmarks of the city at the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. We will then explor the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil.
At lunch time you'll enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the city’s luxurious 4 star hotels. After lunch, marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
We promise you a memorable day on this 1 day tour to Abu Dhabi, starting in Dubai.
- Drinking water throughout the tour
- 4-star luxury lunch
- Local guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Local dress during the mosque visit
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.