- City sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 300
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- Take pictures for Emirates Palace hotel from the outside
- Discover the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. The magnificent building made from white marble makes a great impression with its sacred charm, the many artful ornaments and mosaic pieces of the interior.
Next, stop to take pictures of the Emirates Palace Hotel, built by the Abu Dhabi government as a showcase of Arabian culture.
Drive to the Heritage Village area and admire its architecture, designed to recreate a traditional desert village. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline and purchase gifts in the souvenir shop.
Continue your tour to a shopping mall for 60 minutes of free time to shop at your leisure and grab some lunch. Then, drive to Yas Island via the manicured waterfront and luxury developments of the Corniche.
Pass Saadiyat Island, and photograph the exterior of Ferrari World, home to F1 racetrack and a theme park dedicated to the famous Italian marque.
- Hotel pick up & drop off from Dubai hotels only
- English or German speaking guide
- Full day tour (8 hours approx)
- Drinking water during the tour
- Transport in air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Visit to the inside of the Grand Mosque
- Lunch or private expenses
- Entrance fees to enter Emirates Palace hotel or Ferrari park
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationVery important : Mosque dress code Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent. Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos. Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers) You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area. There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine.