- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Immerse yourself in a mixture of the traditional and the modern and discover the many high
- Experience the Heritage village the traditional life of the Bedouins
- Admire the Emirates Palace Hotel with its magnificent domes
- Visit the Ferrari World theme park on the Yas Island
The first half day of this tour is city sightseeing in Abu Dhabi. The tour starts with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Here we will enjoy the wonderful architecture, the beauty of the Islamic art defined. We will then continue to the magnificent Emirates Palace hotel. This hotel is regarded as one of the most inspiring hotels in the city and impressed with its magnificent 114 domes and fantastic suites, equipped with a lot of gold and marble. We will also visit the Heritage village and find out more about the way of life of the Bedouins. On the way to Al Corniche we will also enjoy the skyline of Abu Dhabi - a rather impressive sight.
The second half of your day trip takes you to the largest indoor theme park in the world - the Ferrari World. Experience a breathtaking speed noise with the roller coaster Formula Rossa and test your driving skills on one of the many simulators. You will experience different performances, impressive dance and acrobatic shows or have fun karting. Ferrari World is one of a kind and you can look forward to an impressive half day here, with lots of attractions and simulators etc.
- pick up and drop off
- water during the tour
- entrance tickets to Ferrari world
- professional guide
- gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDress code: as you are visiting some religious sites a long dress for both man and women’s is required you may no shorts or sleeveless tops worn. The knees and shoulders should be covered for men and women. Otherwise you risk to not visit the mosque