- Experience the incredible Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Take a drive around the Emirates Palace; an impressive 300 room estate
- Enjoy the Abu Dhabi Corniche and explore the city’s history and origins
- Get your camera ready for photo opportunities at Ferrari World and Yas Island
Your first stop on the Abu Dhabi city tour is the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque. Considered one of the top five mosques on earth, this mosque can house up to 40,000 people at once. It’s a beautiful representation of the culture and architecture of the UAE.
Next, you’re driven to Abu Dhabi’s corniche, which is a stretch of waterfront property that includes paved paths for cyclists and pedestrians, as well as the cleanest water in the city.
Your guide will then take you to the Emirates Palace to take a look from the outside of the huge palace that has over 300 rooms!
For more exquisite buildings, you get to see President’s Palace across the street from Emirates Palace.
You get to visit UAE Heritage Village to learn about the history and traditions of the origins of Abu Dhabi.
Your last stop of the Abu Dhabi city tour is at one of the most popular attractions in the area; Ferrari World on Yas Island. Here you’ll have the opportunity to snap a few photos of the speedy roller coaster.
At the end of your tour, your guide will drive you back to your location.
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location
- Clean and air-conditioned luxurious vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- All the entrance fees for all the above attractions
- Sky view lunch (Optional)
- Mineral water
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
For the shared tour the pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your chosen pick-up time. The duration of the tour
includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.