- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 99 minutes
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai & JBR
- Burj Al Arab
- Bluewater Island
Cruise through Dubai Marina, marvelling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts in dock and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports. We’ll take you past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach and the fabulous JBR Walk.
Discover Dubai’s new development the Bluewaters Island, located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. It sits alongside two hotels, a few high-end restaurants, residential apartments and features the famous Ain Dubai Ferris wheel.
There is no better way to experience Jumeirah Beach Residence, JBR, than from the sea. Capture the amazing waterfront community come to life as you cruise by.
See the iconic five star Atlantis Hotel. The hotel has one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world and is a spectacle to see from the water. You will be given the ideal view of this magnificent building, truly a modern day wonder of Dubai.
A must see in Dubai and there is no better way to see this hotel than from the sea. We’ll get you up close and personal with this hotel providing great photo opportunities as well. This is the first seven star hotel in the world. A true Dubai icon and a sight not to be missed.
- Live commentary on-board
- Bottle of water
- Life jacket on-board
- Stops for perfect photo opportunities in front of the most amazing attractions in Dubai
- Sightseeing tour on a rigid inflatable boat
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChild ticket applies to children below 12 years old. Without exception, children below 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted on-board. Cancellation within 24 hours of your departure time will incur full payment. No-Show or Late Arrivals will be subject to full payment.