5 Trips by Drive AlbaniaRruga Don Bosko, Tirana, Albania
- Visit 4 Balkan countries in 12 days.
- See some of the most remote highland villages of the Balkans.
- Discover Kosovo's Ottoman cities of Gjakova and Prizren.
- Explore three UNESCO World Heritage Cities.
- Reach remote rural areas.
- Spend two nights in Albania's buzzing capital, Tirana.
- Get off-road in the Albanian mountains.
- Take advantage of the incredible hiking opportunities.
- Go rafting on Europe's last wild river.
- Climb the region's highest peak, Mt Korabi (2,764m).
- Spend a night on the Shala River, which feeds into Lake Koman.
- Enjoy a Friday night in the lively Kosova city of Prizren.
- Drive a Lada Niva across south Albania.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Cities of Berat & Gjirokastra.
- Spend a night at a remote homestay above Nivica Canyon.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results