Top Drinks Tours in 2018/2019
28 Drinks Tours
- Explore the favourite local cocktail haunts in East Village NYC
- Learn interesting facts about the role of cocktails through America’s prohibition era
- Get pro shopping tips on choosing the best locally distilled spirits
- Explore the Wynwood Art District
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes
- Learn to make the ultimate Pisco Sour
- Try your fave Pisco flavors
- Explore the ancient streets of Cusco
- Get a literal taste for life in Lucca by participating in the aperitivo tradition
- Sample Tuscan bread, Pecorino cheese, cured ham, and more!
- Indulge in Montecarlo red and white wines, artisan beer, and the secret-recipe local liqueur
- Visit hidden spots in the Old town where you can experience true local nightlife.
- Discover the flavours of Riga’s emerging craft beer scene.
- Sample local drinks like black balsam and kvass.
- Walk to the “Birthplace of California” along the Presidio Historic Trail
- Enjoy some of the world's best handmade tortillas
- Visit the most historic neighborhood in the city
Get a taste of Mexico in San Diego’s most historic neighbourhood! Take a... ... Read More
- Starts San Diego
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 52 2 hours View Tour
- Learn about the history of capoeira with a beachside introduction.
- Participate in a capoeira class suitable for all levels, from beginners to experts!.
- Explore the charming sand streets and green forests of Morro de São Paulo.
- Experience the boho adventures and vibes of Fitzroy
- Indulge in award-winning pizzas and pintxos
- Go for a stand-up comedy performance at a bluestone comedy cellar
- Explore bohemian Soho and see why it’s one of the world’s most iconic districts.
- See where the greatest writers, musicians, artists, and actors have rubbed shoulders with royalty and regular folk for centuries.
- Enjoy a pint in John Lennon’s local, drop by the club where Marilyn Monroe famously escaped the paparazzi, and see where Jimi Hendrix played his first and final gigs in London.
- Entdecken Sie die Stadt Venedig durch ihren Weinbars und Kneipen.
- Erleben Sie den Reiz der venetianischen Bacari Weinkneipen..
- Kosten Sie von lokalen Spezialitàten, wie 'baccalà manteccato' und vielen anderen..
- Discover San Jose at night
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings
- Become a part of the city's history and culture
- Discover some of the best tropical beach clubs in Bali
- Travel in true hippie style in a retro VW Kombi
- Pay a visit to the biggest seafood market in Bali
Highlights Read More
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood.
- Pay your respects at Hamilton’s gravesite located in one of the most historic churchyards in town.
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions.
- Visit tucked-away bars hidden in basements, back alleys, and old loading docks.
- Sample a surprise mix of local delicacies.
- Sip on cocktails at some of the most intriguing spots in town.
- Combine a great party with an amazing cruise!.
- Featuring full bar, music and dancing.
- The best place to start the night!.
- Experience Lucha Libre wrestling up close and personal
- Enjoy the vibrancy of a traditional Mexican acantina
- Bust your best moves to a live Mexican Mariachi band
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside
- Tour the historic and atmospheric Distillery District.
- Sake brewery tour with 5-part tasting.
- Expert guide with sake certification.
- Learn about Melbourne’s history with a drink in-hand.
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at four unique Melbourne establishments.
- Explore the Paris End of Collins Street, home to some of the ritziest shops in the Victorian capital.
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck.
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession.
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine.
- Enjoy a unique after-dark walking tour
- Unearth urban myths and historic legends
- Sample Greek spirits and wine at 3 bars
- Ven a Esporles, nuestro lindo pueblo mallorquín para recoger las plantas aromáticas del lugar y aprender sobre ellas..
- Descubre cómo hacer el Licor de Hierbas con las plantas recogidas;.
- Disfruta de una merienda con productos locales relajándote en nuestro patio;.
- Savour fabulous views over Hanoi’s Old Quarter with an aromatic cocktail in hand as the sun sets before you.
- Dig into local delicacies like bun cha or bun dau for light dinner.
- Meet locals enjoying ‘bia hoi’ — the art of going out and enjoying yourself with friends after a hard day at work (sign us up!).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results