Top Drinks Tours in 2017/2018
26 Drinks Tours
- Explore the favourite local cocktail haunts in East Village NYC
- Learn interesting facts about the role of cocktails through America’s prohibition era
- Get pro shopping tips on choosing the best locally distilled spirits
- Explore the Wynwood Art District
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes
- Learn to make the ultimate Pisco Sour
- Try your fave Pisco flavors
- Explore the ancient streets of Cusco
- Get a literal taste for life in Lucca by participating in the aperitivo tradition
- Sample Tuscan bread, Pecorino cheese, cured ham, and more!
- Indulge in Montecarlo red and white wines, artisan beer, and the secret-recipe local liqueur
- Walk to the “Birthplace of California” along the Presidio Historic Trail
- Enjoy some of the world's best handmade tortillas
- Visit the most historic neighborhood in the city
Get a taste of Mexico in San Diego’s most historic neighbourhood! Take a... ... Read More
- Starts San Diego
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 52 2 hours View Tour
- Explore bohemian Soho and see why it’s one of the world’s most iconic districts.
- See where the greatest writers, musicians, artists, and actors have rubbed shoulders with royalty and regular folk for centuries.
- Enjoy a pint in John Lennon’s local, drop by the club where Marilyn Monroe famously escaped the paparazzi, and see where Jimi Hendrix played his first and final gigs in London.
- Visit hidden spots in the Old town where you can experience true local nightlife.
- Discover the flavours of Riga’s emerging craft beer scene.
- Sample local drinks like black balsam and kvass.
- Combine a great party with an amazing cruise!.
- Featuring full bar, music and dancing.
- The best place to start the night!.
Highlights Read More
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside
- Learn about the history of capoeira with a beachside introduction.
- Participate in a capoeira class suitable for all levels, from beginners to experts!.
- Explore the charming sand streets and green forests of Morro de São Paulo.
- Experience Lucha Libre wrestling up close and personal
- Enjoy the vibrancy of a traditional Mexican acantina
- Bust your best moves to a live Mexican Mariachi band
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood.
- Pay your respects at Hamilton’s gravesite located in one of the most historic churchyards in town.
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions.
- Entdecken Sie die Stadt Venedig durch ihren Weinbars und Kneipen.
- Erleben Sie den Reiz der venetianischen Bacari Weinkneipen..
- Kosten Sie von lokalen Spezialitàten, wie 'baccalà manteccato' und vielen anderen..
- Discover San Jose at night
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings
- Become a part of the city's history and culture
- Visit tucked-away bars hidden in basements, back alleys, and old loading docks.
- Sample a surprise mix of local delicacies.
- Sip on cocktails at some of the most intriguing spots in town.
- Discover some of the best tropical beach clubs in Bali
- Travel in true hippie style in a retro VW Kombi
- Pay a visit to the biggest seafood market in Bali
- Enjoy a unique after-dark walking tour
- Unearth urban myths and historic legends
- Sample Greek spirits and wine at 3 bars
- Visit 3 bars and a salsa club as you discover the top nightlife destinations in Santiago
- Try out local drinks such as piscola and terremoto
- Dive into your favorite local snacks such as sopaipillas with pebre
- Cycle, walk, and explore Amsterdam’s dykes, bridges, downtown canals, and beyond.
- Hear the city’s tales of resistance, love, and anarchy.
- Declare war on your fries and try a traditional herring.
- Learn about Melbourne’s history with a drink in-hand.
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at four unique Melbourne establishments.
- Explore the Paris End of Collins Street, home to some of the ritziest shops in the Victorian capital.
- Ven a Esporles, nuestro lindo pueblo mallorquín para recoger las plantas aromáticas del lugar y aprender sobre ellas..
- Descubre cómo hacer el Licor de Hierbas con las plantas recogidas;.
- Disfruta de una merienda con productos locales relajándote en nuestro patio;.
- Savour fabulous views over Hanoi’s Old Quarter with an aromatic cocktail in hand as the sun sets before you.
- Dig into local delicacies like bun cha or bun dau for light dinner.
- Meet locals enjoying ‘bia hoi’ — the art of going out and enjoying yourself with friends after a hard day at work (sign us up!).
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck.
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession.
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results