Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Drakenberg Amphitheatre.
- See Tugela Falls — the second-highest waterfall in the world.
- Experience pristine, untouched wilderness.
- Enjoy trekking in the famous Drakensberg Amphitheatre.
- Witness the stunning Tugela Falls, the second highest waterfall in the world.
- Climb Mont-Aux-Sources (3282m), the highest peak in the Northern Drakensberg.
Highlights5% off Today
- Hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage region.
- Trek to the top of the Amphitheatre in the Drakensbergs.
- Hike to the cliff-face where Tugela Falls, second highest in the world, cascades 948m.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 11 days View Tour
|May 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results