- Enjoy sweeping views of the Drakenberg Amphitheatre.
- See Tugela Falls — the second-highest waterfall in the world.
- Experience pristine, untouched wilderness.
- Enjoy trekking in the famous Drakensberg Amphitheatre.
- Witness the stunning Tugela Falls, the second highest waterfall in the world.
- Climb Mont-Aux-Sources (3282m), the highest peak in the Northern Drakensberg.
- Giant Castle.
- Howick Falls.
The tour starts off with a visit to Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu Natal. There ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban View Map
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Go on a self-drive adventure in one of South Africa's most beautiful regions.
- Visit the battlefield of Spion Kop.
- Enjoy game drives in Nambiti Game Reserve.
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland (eSwatini) & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
- Nairobi, extend your stay to explore the sites..
- Arusha, the safari gateway.
- Beautiful northern beaches & historic Stone Town (UNESCO-listed)..
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
|Nov 9||10+ seats left|
- Search for wildlife on a walking safari and game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy mountain walks in the Drakensberg Mountains, including an ascent of the Amphitheatre.
- Experience the Mpumalanga Panorama Route.
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage region.
- Trek to the top of the Amphitheatre in the Drakensbergs.
- Hike to the cliff-face where Tugela Falls, second highest in the world, cascades 948m.
|Sep 15||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 16||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results