Looking for available travel experts
- Witness the Tugela Falls (948m) and see the Amphitheatre.
- Summit the Drakensberg via a chain ladder.
- Enjoy hiking past the sandstone cliffs of Golden Gate Highlands Park.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Drakenberg Amphitheatre.
- See Tugela Falls — the second-highest waterfall in the world.
- Experience pristine, untouched wilderness.
- Enjoy trekking in the famous Drakensberg Amphitheatre.
- Witness the stunning Tugela Falls, the second highest waterfall in the world.
- Climb Mont-Aux-Sources (3282m), the highest peak in the Northern Drakensberg.
- Giant Castle.
- Howick Falls.
The tour starts off with a visit to Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu Natal. There ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban View Map
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Go on a self-drive adventure in one of South Africa's most beautiful regions.
- Visit the battlefield of Spion Kop.
- Enjoy game drives in Nambiti Game Reserve.
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 17 days View Tour
|Apr 13||10+ seats left|
|May 4||10+ seats left|
- Nairobi, extend your stay to explore the sites..
- Arusha, the safari gateway.
- Beautiful northern beaches & historic Stone Town (UNESCO-listed)..
SavingUS$ 115From US$ 2,180 33 days View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|Jul 20||10+ seats left|
- Search for wildlife on a walking safari and game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy mountain walks in the Drakensberg Mountains, including an ascent of the Amphitheatre.
- Experience the Mpumalanga Panorama Route.
SavingUS$ 120From US$ 2,279 14 days View Tour
|Mar 23||10+ seats left|
|May 11||Only 9 seats left|
- Hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage region.
- Trek to the top of the Amphitheatre in the Drakensbergs.
- Hike to the cliff-face where Tugela Falls, second highest in the world, cascades 948m.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 11 days View Tour
|May 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 8 seats left|
- Hike along beautiful beaches, past the Mzamba Fossils.
- Swim in natural pools, see waterfalls.
- Take a boat trip to the stunning Mtentu Estuary.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to South Africa
Travelling to South Africa? Chat with a local travel specialist in South Africa who can help organize your trip.
Victoria Erskine Travel Expert in Kenya & South Africa
Jammie Davids Travel Expert in Namibia & South Africa