- City sightseeing
- Photography tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the pretty flower market in the morning, perfect for taking those envyinducing holiday snaps
- Check out the frenetic kawranbazar wholesale vegetable and fish market
- Take an exhilarating rickshaw ride around the city and soak up the sights and sounds of Dhaka.
- Taste local Bangladeshi tea and local snacks as we chat to local tea lovers
Navigate your way through Dhaka’s vibrant markets with a local guide by your side. Take a rickshaw ride around the city and drink tea with the locals. This morning tour is the perfect introduction to Dhaka city life.
Your friendly local guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and will escort you to the delightful Flower Market, the biggest of its kind in town. With the morning light, there are good contrasts to be found for any keen photographers out there!
Kawran Bazaar is one of the busiest markets in the town and is extremely popular with locals. This is a great place to visit if you’re looking for an authentic slice of local life. We will also visit the adjacent fish market.
Of course you can’t experience the ‘city of rickshaws’ without riding on three wheels at least once, we’ll ride a rickshaw through the city streets, giving you a true taste of local life in Dhaka!
Feeling thirsty? Next up, we’ll stop to try some local tea accompanied by some of our favourite local snacks near Eden college street. We’ll chat to fellow tea lovers and chat about the region’s tea culture and heritage.
A pleasant stroll towards the new market is next on our morning agenda. This is the oldest market in town, where you can still find local artisans working on lots of varied craft projects. We’ll stop to chat to a block printer who is producing some attractive designs. Filled with colour and friendly artisans, this market provides many unique photography opportunities.
Your morning market adventure ends here. Feel free to continue to explore on your own or if you wish, your local guide will help you to organise a taxi / tuktuk back to your hotel.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Tea at local tea stall with snacks
- Food and drinks
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Morning Markets Sightseeing Adventure tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 May 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morning Markets Sightseeing Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morning Markets Sightseeing Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Pick up at Clients Hotel Lobby.Meeting end point :
Drop off will be New Market area and we will assist the to take a UBER or texi or tuk tuk to back to your next destination.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.